Landlord Fees Schedule
Full Management: 10% including VAT
Includes: Tenant check in, rent collection, quarterly inspections, Registering of deposit with DPS [Deposit Protection Scheme], dealing with maintenance issues.
- Advice in relation to legal requirements when letting your property such as: How to Rent guide, Gas Safety, Electrical Safety, Energy Performance Certificate, Fire and Carbon Monoxide safety, Non-resident Landlord Scheme.
- Photography and marketing of property, accompanied viewings, Right to Rent checks, reference and credit checks
- Preparation of tenancy agreement.
- Guarantor references, preparation of Deed of Guarantor.
- Utility Management
- *RENT GUARANTEE [OPTIONAL] £20 Per Calendar Month
- Tenant Evict Reference £75.00
- Rent Guarantee - Please contact Urban & Country Homes for further information
Tenant Find Fee: 50% of first month’s rent including VAT (minimum charge £500.00 inc VAT)
Inventory – From £72.00 including VAT dependent on
the size of the property and furnishing.
Check out fee: £55- £100 – including VAT [dependent on size of property and furnishing].
Overseas landlord annual registration and return - £100.00
Tenancy renewal documents - £60.00
TENANT FEES – Permitted payments
Required prior to the commencement of the tenancy agreement
Holding Deposit - £150.00 – To be offset against the first month’s rent
Deposit – One months rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of Rent
- Payment of £50 or reasonable cost incurred for any requested changes to the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for late payment of rent of 3% above
the Bank of Englands annual percentage for each day that payment is outstanding
- Payment of unpaid rent and reasonable costs associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant,
- Payment for replacement of lost keys
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF THE Urban & Country Homes TEAM!
Selling Homes in:
- Ashley Heath
- Canford Cliffs
- Ensbury Park
- New Milton
- St Ives
- St Leonards
- West Parley